Re: Bugtracker cleanup/update

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Bugtracker cleanup/update
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:28:50 +0200

On 2008/05/30, Francisco Vila wrote:
> From my humble position, I beg you please, please, \repeat unfold 10 {
> please, } to make possible that translated docs are updateable on
> stable, after release.

Sure, they are, as long as the stable branch is regularly released.

An unsure question is, should big doc work like GDP go on on master
after 2.12?  It would be handier to do such work on stable/2.12, so it
can't be disturbed by any breakage or brain surgery on master.  It would
also make sure doc changes are sooner available to end users, and it
would also force us to cherry-pick doc changes onto master -- I started
backporting doc changes from master to stable/2.10 when 2.10 came out,
but I got tired after a few months and gave up, it would be cool if
several people could handle this.

Cheers,
John