Re: finished second draft?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: finished second draft?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:45:20 +0100

Francisco wrote Thursday, August 14, 2008 11:05 AM

@lilypond [guote, verbatim, relative =1]
<<
 \new Staff {
   \context Voice = "mel" {
     c4
     <<
       {
         \voiceOne g' g
       }
       \new Voice {
         \voiceTwo e e
       }

     \oneVoice
   }
 }
 \new Lyrics \lyricsto "mel" {
   This is my song.
 }

@end lilypond

Thank you, done in my branch with the added suggestion from Trevor. I
have put \new Voice instead of \context Voice, that way I have not to
explain why. Do you think there is a good reason to do it right here?

\new Voice is definitely better here.  This is not
a good place to explain \context, but I think it would be good to say a little more about explicitly
instantiating voices.  Just a sentence with a ref
to that section in the Learning Manual would suffice.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)

Trevor