Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:10:45 +0100

Hi Trevor,

thanks for the suggestion. Here is a patch to implement this (it
simply defines new alterations of +/- 499/1000 and +/- 501/1000, which
I assume are unlikely to be used for anything else). I don't know if
the patch is likely to get officially accepted, but at least it should
give you or others who build from git a way to easily use the
accidentals in the way you described. If it makes it into the official
repository, I can of course update the example in NEWS.tely to reflect
the new syntax. If anyone wants to provide similar names for other
languages, they just need to imitate the changes in english.ly.

Cheers,
Max

P.S.: Is there something wrong with the git repository? Each time I
want to pull I get the following error message:

git.sv.gnu.org[0: 199.232.41.69]: errno=Connection timed out
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)