Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:56:52 +0100 (CET)

> here is some documentation for the arrowed accidentals.  Since I
> found it the most natural way of typesetting, it uses Trevor's
> notation for up and down arrows (but also mentions the alternative
> ways discussed before).  Please let me know if for some reason
> Trevor's default names are not desired so that I can rewrite the
> docs accordingly.  Note that the attached patches supersede the one
> in my last email.

I'm not going to apply this -- doc guys, please approve and apply if
you think everything is fine.  Main reason is that I have no opinion
w.r.t. the pitch names of notes with arrowed accidentals.

BTW, what's the difference between a sharp accidental with three
horizontal bars and a sharp accidental with an up arrow?

    Werner