Re: Patch for stylesheets

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Patch for stylesheets
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:17:45 -0800

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 4:26 AM, Reinhold Kainhofer
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2008 05:01:39 schrieb Patrick McCarty:
>> Is this better for you, Till?  Does anyone else have any more
>> comments?
>
> The only thing that is bothering me is the color of visited links in the TOC
> on the left. The different colors for visited and non-visited links visually
> clutter the TOC a lot, so I would prefer to use the same color for visited and
> non-visited links...

Oops...

Last night I accidentally copied the stylesheet from the master branch
instead of my own branch, and I forgot to double check.  :-)

You should see the correct style now.  *This* is the style implemented
by the patch.

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/index.html
http://uoregon.edu/~pmccarty/texi2html/lilypond-index.html

Thanks,