Patch for stylesheets

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Patch for stylesheets
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:38:50 -0800

Hello,

This patch features many of the same changes as my previous patches,
but I have changed fewer colors this time.  One notable color that is
not present is the `soft blue' currently being used for links.  I hope
to reintegrate this color in the future.

Please compare the current style with the style implemented by this
patch:

Current:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/index.html

New:
http://uoregon.edu/~pmccarty/texi2html/lilypond-alt-index.html

I have been using this new style for the past two weeks, and I have
grown comfortable with it.  If it is satisfactory, I hope this can be
(finally) committed to git.  Details can be found in the patch
summary.

Thanks,
Patrick