2.12.1 out; announcements and normal stable

From: Graham Percival
Subject: 2.12.1 out; announcements and normal stable
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 01:36:07 -0800

Now that 2.12.1 is released, feel free to commit anything to
master that doesn't require a convert-ly rule.

I've sent a few announcement messages around, with varying degrees
of success.  I'm also going to be busier than I thought with GOP
starting and packing for my research position in Singapore, so if
anybody wants to help spread the word, that'd be great:

News:
        comp.music.research
        comp.os.linux.announce

        comp.text.tex
        rec.music.compose

Mail or News (I'm not really sure what gmane counts as):

        gmane.comp.audio.fomus.devel
        gmane.linux.audio.users
        gmane.linux.audio.announce
        gmane.comp.audio.rosegarden.devel

Web:

        freshmeat.net
        linuxfr.com    - john called dibs
        http://www.apple.com/downloads
        harmony-central.com (address@hidden)
        http://www.svgx.org

The text announcement to info-lilypond should be already out, and
should appear in the archives soon:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-lilypond/