Re: 2.12.1 out; announcements and normal stable

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2.12.1 out; announcements and normal stable
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:17:36 -0800

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 09:09:02PM +0100, John Mandereau wrote:
> Le jeudi 01 janvier 2009 à 01:36 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> > Now that 2.12.1 is released, feel free to commit anything to
> > master that doesn't require a convert-ly rule.
>
> OK, I'll commit changes for buildscripts soon, but please confirm GUB 3
> sources on Jan's Git repository will be used for next releases or please
> tell me which sources I should check out.  Even if I'm not able to build
> GUB, I can grep and fix the sources to minimize GUB breakage caused by
> my changes.

If I can get the gub3 sources from Jan's git repo working, they
will be used.  As you can see from messages to -devel, we've been
fighting with this for the past week.

Please check out the source, though; more people investigating it
can't hurt.

> > The text announcement to info-lilypond should be already out, and
> > should appear in the archives soon:
> > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-lilypond/
>
> It hasn't: you might want to ask Han-Wen to add the posting permission
> for your address.

Huh.  I expected to get a mail bounce, then... I got a few from
other lists (or just "waiting for a moderator").