Re: 2.12.1 out; announcements and normal stable

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: 2.12.1 out; announcements and normal stable
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 21:09:02 +0100

Le jeudi 01 janvier 2009 à 01:36 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Now that 2.12.1 is released, feel free to commit anything to
> master that doesn't require a convert-ly rule.

OK, I'll commit changes for buildscripts soon, but please confirm GUB 3
sources on Jan's Git repository will be used for next releases or please
tell me which sources I should check out.  Even if I'm not able to build
GUB, I can grep and fix the sources to minimize GUB breakage caused by
my changes.

> I've sent a few announcement messages around,

Very cool, and what about lilypond.org? ;-)
I'm submitting a news item on linuxfr.org.

> The text announcement to info-lilypond should be already out, and
> should appear in the archives soon:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-lilypond/

It hasn't: you might want to ask Han-Wen to add the posting permission
for your address.

Happy 2009,
John