Re: 2.12.1 out; announcements and normal stable

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: 2.12.1 out; announcements and normal stable
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 15:52:53 +0100

Le vendredi 02 janvier 2009 à 13:34 +0000, Ian Hulin a écrit :
> Grahame,

His name is Graham.

> Can you, John or Han-Wen do
> gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.announce?

Some time has flown since 2.12.1, so I just did it.

We are a bit confused, as 2.12 stable series begin while tasks with high
responsability (building binaries and making releases) are took over and
the GOP (Grand Organization Project) starts.  By the way, I hope you
consider joining the GOP to help us making LilyPond better.

Best,
John