Re: Distribution updates and documentation woes

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Distribution updates and documentation woes
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:56:10 +0100

Op vrijdag 16-01-2009 om 10:01 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef John
Mandereau:

Hi John,

[snip all good stuff]

> >    share/doc/lilypond/Documentation/*
> >    share/info/dir
> >    share/info/*
>
> I'm for this too.  Unless somebody wants to it right now, I'll have time to
> do it next Wednesday.

I'm looking into this for GUB3 and I can just insert the changes into
gub2 (which is almost identical here) when it works.  Lily's make
web-install currently does most of the work already.

Jan.