Re: PATCH: Allow setting of arpeggio type for spanned arpeggios

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PATCH: Allow setting of arpeggio type for spanned arpeggios
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:28:41 +0800

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 01:47:13PM -0500, Chris Snyder wrote:

> Joe Neeman wrote:
> > In general, the best approach is to nag us from time to time. If we
> > don't like the patch, we'll say so; if you get no response, your email
> > probably just got stuck under a pile of other stuff.
>
> I was guessing that that was the case, given its proximity to the
> release of 2.12. I tried to nag as gently as possible, given my
> inexperience with this project.

Fortunately, we now have somebody who will "shephard" such
patches.  Please send them to Carl Sorenson; he will ensure that
they don't contain any big problems, and then he will nag the rest
of the devel team with an appropriate amount of time and
annoyance.  This way, newcomers aren't left wondering if they're
being too pushy or not pushy enough -- I know this is a very hard
think to judge.