Re: Why is it _still_ so freaking hard to get info with images?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Why is it _still_ so freaking hard to get info with images?
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 15:56:37 +0100

David Kastrup a écrit :
John Mandereau <address@hidden> writes:
What does "grep NCSB config.make" (at top of the build tree) does say?

NCSB_SOURCE_FILES = /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059036l.pfb /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059013l.pfb
Your system probably misses two of the New Century Schoolbook PFB font files, probably italic and bold italic series. It looks like fontconfig substitutes italic with regular when the fonts are queried in configure script, but the installation makefile is not that tolerant. I'm for fixing the
configure script, so it checks for the 4 PFB files presence.

I have no time to reply about other points right now, but I'll do it as soon as possible.

John