Re: an LM update

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: an LM update
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:28:48 +0100

Am 23.03.2009 um 15:54 schrieb Graham Percival:
In any event, hopefully this is an acceptable patch. Whether or not
introduction of single-staff polyphony should be kept at this point in
the LM (since doing so does not follow Documentation policy) is a
different conversation.

The patch looks fine to me on technical grounds.  I'm not wild
about this in terms of Documentation policy, but this isn't up to
me.  :)

I also think that removing the section and having the concept introduced for the first time in 3.2 is also acceptable. I just think that not discussing it in the LM is a bad idea. But yeah, 3.1 and 3.2 could use some work.