Re: an LM update

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: an LM update
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:03:56 +0100

Am 23.03.2009 um 13:50 schrieb Francisco Vila:

2009/3/23 James E. Bailey <address@hidden>:
Incidentally, although the instructions in the Contributor's Guide are generally simple enough for even me to follow, apparently they're missing
something because the git-format-patch HEAD doesn't work.

It is HEAD^ after your commit
Yes, I did git commit -a and had the line : Modified: Documentation/ user/tutorial.itely in that file. The problem is that I don't have git-format-patch. bash reports command not found. The instructions on what I needed for git were rather scant. I don't know what it is, where I get it, or why it wasn't installed when I installed git, I'm not smart enough to turn something like that off.