Re: tempoMark - documentation and use

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: tempoMark - documentation and use
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 12:22:22 -0600

On 5/9/09 4:21 PM, "Anthony W. Youngman" <address@hidden>
wrote:
> So - is there a function that combines stencils? Or where can I find the
> code for \default (I did look ...) so I can try and write a defaultPlus
> function that takes a string argument ... I found the LSR example that
> combines the rehearsal mark with segnos, codas etc but that looks an
> awful palaver...

There is a function that combines stencils:

(ly:stencil-add stencil-one stencil-two)

There are also functions (stack-stencils axis dir padding stils) and
(stack-stencils-padding-list axis dir padding-list stils)

You can find these functions in

scm/stencil.scm

and

lily/stencil-scheme.cc (which is only available in the source code, but
can be found at the git repository if you don't have the source code on your
machine).

HTH,

Carl