DOCS: revising LM "Score and Parts"

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: DOCS: revising LM "Score and Parts"
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 22:00:01 -0500

Graham, Trevor,

I see that there's a TODO in the "working.itely" file that says the "Score and Parts" section needs rewriting or scrapping. Any objection if I take a stab at rewriting this and working in a section on Makefiles? It might be a good spot for a makefile example, especially considering that the one Werner and I were hammering out over the course of 50+ emails has to do with a large ensemble piece with score, parts, and individual movements.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com