Re: DOCS: revising LM "Score and Parts"

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: DOCS: revising LM "Score and Parts"
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 17:27:57 +0800

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:00:01PM -0500, Jonathan Kulp wrote:
> I see that there's a TODO in the "working.itely" file that says the
> "Score and Parts" section needs rewriting or scrapping.  Any objection
> if I take a stab at rewriting this and working in a section on
> Makefiles?

No objection, although I can't recall if we discuss the process of
generating both score and parts anywhere else.  If not, you'll
need to go over the basics before proceeding.

Also, I'm slightly leery about how the Makefile stuff would be
introduced -- it should be obvious that this only works on linux
and osx (by default), and would require a lot of additional
software to run on window.