Re: DOCS: revising LM "Score and Parts"

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: DOCS: revising LM "Score and Parts"
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:22:47 -0500

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
This is a good idea, Carl.  I wouldn't mind trying it myself. My son's
laptop has XP on one partition but I don't know if I'll be able to get
on there and try this out.  I'd be a good one to try it, though, because
I'm totally clueless on Windows, and if I can get it working then
anybody could. :)

I think you'd be perfect, Jon, because
a) You are interested
b) You know the makefile
c) You don't know Windows

Carl

Initial efforts are fruitless. I installed GNUMake on the XP partition, but when I type the command "make" in the dos shell, it says there's no such program. I tried "Make" and "make.exe" as well with the same results. I have no idea what to try next because there's hardly anything about running it on Windows in the documentation. I'll check more on it later. I find it exhausting even to spend a few minutes using Windows...

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com