Re: DOCS: revising LM "Score and Parts"

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: DOCS: revising LM "Score and Parts"
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 18:33:28 -0500

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:

On 5/22/09 3:48 PM, "Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden> wrote:

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
You may want to make sure you have the right make:

which make

make --version

GNU Make 3.81

That's the same version number I have on Linux.

Jon

Do you have spaces in your document path?  Sometimes that confuses things.

Carl

None of my own files or directories have spaces. Windows puts spaces in some of system directories by default, though. Do I need to worry about those, like the "Program Files" directory? The DOS shell is finding the make.exe file now that I set the PATH correctly, so it seems unlikely that the space in the Program Files dir is causing any problems.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com