Re: LSR, updates and committishes

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: LSR, updates and committishes
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 01:34:27 +0200

2009/5/26, John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
>  Before looking at your (rather scary in this case) "git status" output,
> have you examined output of makelsr.py?

Yes, I don't see anything strange except a "not smart enough" message.

>  Have you realized makelsr.py requires fresh snapshots compiled from Git of
> lilypond and convert-ly, as
>  explained in the CG? You can set them in PATH without installing them by
> using something described in
>  HACKING; btw I should explain this in the CG, this would stop me compiling
> and installing binary snapshots
>  regularly.

I am using only an installed, fresh compiled Git snapshot.

>  Did you pass makeslr.py an argument? You shouldn't have, unless you know
> why.

No. This is explained under "LSR to Git" on CG but that title is less
than significant for me. IMO it needs a slightly more verbose
explanation.

> > As LSR is being updated these days, maybe
> > you'll suggest not to make texidoc work on my side, right?
> >

>  Certainly not, I hope we manage to make things clear.

Then I'll wait a few days before trying again. Thank you,
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org