Re: LSR, updates and committishes

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: LSR, updates and committishes
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 01:10:17 +0200

2009/5/25, John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
>  You should run makelsr.py *before* you commit changes to texidocs, not
> after. Try it as explained in the CG, and you'll see (how) it works.

Hello, I'm in trouble. I have run makelsr.py and git status gives

# On branch lilypond/translation
# Changed but not updated:
#   (use "git add/rm <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#
#       deleted:    input/lsr/accordion-discant-symbols.ly
#       deleted:    input/lsr/adding-a-figured-bass-above-or-below-the-notes.ly
#       deleted:    input/lsr/adding-ambitus-per-voice.ly
#       deleted:    input/lsr/adding-an-extra-staff-at-a-line-break.ly
#       deleted:    input/lsr/adding-an-extra-staff.ly

(...)

#       deleted:    vertically-aligning-ossias-and-lyrics.ly
#       deleted:    vertically-centered-common-lyrics.ly
#       deleted:    vocal-ensemble-template-with-automatic-piano-reduction.ly
#       deleted:
vocal-ensemble-template-with-lyrics-aligned-below-and-above-the-staves.ly
#       deleted:    vocal-ensemble-template.ly
#       modified:   vocal-music.snippet-list
#       modified:   world-music.snippet-list

and make check-translation gives a one-line output as usual when I'm on sync.

What am I doing badly? As LSR is being updated these days, maybe
you'll suggest not to make texidoc work on my side, right?
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org