Re: LSR, updates and committishes

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: LSR, updates and committishes
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:17:26 +0300

John Mandereau schrieb:
Till Rettig a écrit :
This translation interface is getting more and more tricky it seems (I mean technically)
Speaking of, my next task on the translation infrastructure is simplyfing it a little, i.e. translating node names and titles in Texinfo sources, which will take 10 hours including the multiple cycles of checking the results and adjusting the translation script.

but it would really be great to be able to follow changes done to the included snippets.
It's possible now.

Good luck for updating all these texidocs :-)
John

Thanks for your effort!

its great fun, there is really a lot. ;-) The changes are about the German translation being also added to the .ly file. That's a tricky case. I will always have to update snippets two times: one time when translated and the second time after the next lsr-update that adds the changed entry from the texidoc to the ly file. Is there any way to avoid that?

Till