Re: LSR, updates and committishes

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: LSR, updates and committishes
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 01:46:42 +0200

Francisco Vila a écrit :
Yes, I don't see anything strange except a "not smart enough" message.
I am using only an installed, fresh compiled Git snapshot.

 Did you pass makeslr.py an argument? You shouldn't have, unless you know
why.

No.
Then makelsr.py must be bogus; it should not delete files in input/lsr if it is run without argument.

 This is explained under "LSR to Git" on CG but that title is less
than significant for me. IMO it needs a slightly more verbose
explanation.

Certainly. I'll look at this and makelsr.py bugs this week-end, I'm too busy before this time.

Cheers,
John