Re: CG addition about Git pulling

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: CG addition about Git pulling
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:15:18 -0800 (PST)

Graham Percival wrote:
> ***snip "do we actually want a separate 'For unix
> developers' " discussion about the new CG 1 introduction
> ***
>
> I'm not happy with the current layout in having it as a
> node.  If we have it at all, I'd suggest a small bit at
> the top of the "for other contributors" section.  Mark,
> what do you think about this patch?

I think it's better; what about you, Trevor?

Some other thoughts:

1) Do we really need intro fluff before every chapter TOC?
2) I don't like the word "Summary", but we've already used
   "Introduction" and "Overview", both of which are better
   words for what that section really is.  Off the top of
   my head, I can't think of anything else though.

- Mark