Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 00:14:24 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Friday, August 27, 2010 9:54 PM

- not related to Vocal, but I winced a bit when seeing @ref{Lines}. It might be better to rename this to "Expressive marks as lines" or "Line-style expressions" or something... "Lines" by itself looks fine
if you're looking at the ToC, but by itself it's a bit confusing.
Again, in GDP style I'd make a special note of this and come back to
it in a day or two.

I've just pushed a change for this.  There are no
other references to any of the three subsections
of Expressive marks so it was easy to do.

Trevor