Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:15:26 +0100

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 10:02:24AM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:

> The main problem is the full A4 page length, complete
> with the standard lilypond footer.  Landscape was
> used to reduce this a bit.

> I can get round the horizontal positioning problems
> by specifying ragged-right and line-width, but \book
> is still needed, with the consequent large blank vertical extent.

Manually specify page-width and page-height (or whatever the
variables are called) ?  I'm not certain if line-width will
automatically be changed... maybe you should do line-width and
page-height instead.

The doc policy doesn't allow changing these things unless it's
necessary to demonstrate some spacing thing; this evidently counts
as a "spacing thing".  :(