Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 16:17:12 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Wednesday, September 08, 2010 12:15 PM

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 10:02:24AM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:

The main problem is the full A4 page length, complete
with the standard lilypond footer.  Landscape was
used to reduce this a bit.

I can get round the horizontal positioning problems
by specifying ragged-right and line-width, but \book
is still needed, with the consequent large blank vertical extent.

Manually specify page-width and page-height (or whatever the
variables are called) ?  I'm not certain if line-width will
automatically be changed... maybe you should do line-width and
page-height instead.

I've found a combination that looks OK here and
is not too confusing.  I've pushed it so we can
see how it looks in all the manuals.  Thanks
for the hints.

Trevor