Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:24:22 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Friday, August 27, 2010 9:54 PM

2.1.9 Chants psalms and hymns

I've just pushed these changes:

- "To remove the stem set the transparent property of the Stem grob to
#t... An alternative is set the length property to 0."

Please don't talk through the code.  I'm a stupid reader and can't
follow that stuff.  I understand @lilypond and pretty pictures.

Done

- "To use modified bar lines see the Bar lines section in Bars."
please just @ref{Bar lines}.

Done

In general, I think that all 4 items in Chants need @lilypond, and
would be better being outwith (sweet, I'm using British-specific words now!) of any "References for chants and psalms". All four items are
too complicated / too specific to be well-explained by those