Re: font defects in scripts.varsegno and accordion.push

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: font defects in scripts.varsegno and accordion.push
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 04:35:17 -0600

Here's a patch for the accordion push symbol.

I went ahead and changed to a fill of the outline.

It would have been simpler if I had just drawn two straight lines:

draw z1
     -- z2;

draw z3
     -- z2;

This would seem to be allowed by the instructions in README, but I get the
sense that mf2tp1 really doesn't like having draw instructions in the
definition, so I thought it would be better to use the outline.

Was I reading things right?

Thanks,

Carl