Re: font defects in scripts.varsegno and accordion.push

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: font defects in scripts.varsegno and accordion.push
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 07:16:18 -0600

On 10/20/10 1:59 AM, "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden> wrote:

>> +               ... {dir (180 - loopangle)}z7e{dir (180 - loopangle)}
>
> This is too much :-)  The following
>
> +                 ... z7e{dir (180 - loopangle)}
>
> is sufficient.  A new patch attached (to preserve tabs for dull mail
> programs).

The README also says that we shouldn't apply transformations to fills, but
instead transform the path then fill the path.  The current varsegno
transforms the penstroke, which I think is contrary to this instruction.

The draw_bulb macro should take care of the grazing intersection on the
bulb.

Thanks,

Carl