Re: font defects in scripts.varsegno and accordion.push

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: font defects in scripts.varsegno and accordion.push
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:20:01 +0200

Am 20.10.2010 15:30, schrieb Werner LEMBERG:
The README also says that we shouldn't apply transformations to
fills, but instead transform the path then fill the path.  The
current varsegno transforms the penstroke, which I think is contrary
to this instruction.
Yep.  For this glyph it works accidentally.  Thanks for noticing, I've
missed it.
Um - so what do I have to do? Rewrite the glyph completely, as Carl suggested,
with a proper outline, and unfill the loops? Or is there a easier way out?

Marc