Re: Tablature: proper support for tie/slur- and tie/glissando-constellat

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Tablature: proper support for tie/slur- and tie/glissando-constellations (issue2191042)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:14:03 +0200

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Marc Hohl <address@hidden> wrote:
> I know, most developers are extremely busy right now.
>
> This particular feature isn't listed on the tracker, but since 2.14 will
> provide
> a major change concerning the tablature handling, I think it is important
> that
> tablature should work properly out of the box.

I think we wouldn't want 2.14 to be released without your patch. I
have opened a tracker page about it:

I haven't made this a Critical priority, but it might be appropriate
to raise the priority. I'm not sure; hopefully this will get reviewed
and approved even with the default priority.

> Sorry for being too pushy, I know that there are more important things than
> tablature around for now ...

Sometimes it's ok to be pushy -- and I'm way ahead of you in this regard :-)

Cheers,
Valentin.