Re: Tablature: proper support for tie/slur- and tie/glissando-constellat

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Tablature: proper support for tie/slur- and tie/glissando-constellations (issue2191042)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:05:30 +0100

On 28 October 2010 23:55, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, as far as I can see, Scheme engravers are really engravers, so they
> ought to be documented in the IR along with the C++ engravers, not in an
> appendix of the NR along with Scheme functions.
>
> Although the approach you suggest is better than having nothing at all.

I haven't tested Marc's latest patch yet (and I'm sorry this issue
didn't cross my mind when I originally suggested using a Scheme
engraver), but I don't think Valentin's approach is possible without
also changing the doc infrastructure for C++ engravers: I think you'll
find \consist-ing a Scheme engraver in engraver-init.ly will cause
`make doc' to fail.

Cheers,
Neil