Re: (tuplet . around) causes regtests to fail to compile

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: (tuplet . around) causes regtests to fail to compile
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:35:24 +0100

On 29 October 2010 09:18, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> in file lily-guile.cc; for the above lilypond call it gets passed a
> value of 0x204 for `val'.[1] This is obviously a special constant,
> however, I haven't found out what guile symbol this corresponds to due
> to the extremely cryptic definitions in libguile's `tags.h' file.

It's SCM_UNDEFINED, corresponding to this:

?: 19* [number? #<undefined>]

ERROR: In procedure number?:
ERROR: Wrong number of arguments to #<primitive-procedure number?>

It might be useful to follow the suggestion here,

and add GDB macros for these SCM values to the .gdbinit example in the
Contributor's Guide.

Cheers,
Neil