Re: (tuplet . around) causes regtests to fail to compile

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: (tuplet . around) causes regtests to fail to compile
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:54:30 -0600

On 10/27/10 11:32 PM, "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden> wrote:
>> However, I do have the original doc-build error, which would
>> presumably be the same problem as the regtest failure: [...]
>>
>>  c7/lily-4bb72c87.ly
>
> The compilation of this file fails?  Which snippet is that?

By looking at out/lybook-db/c7/, you can see the following:

\sourcefilename "slur-tuplet.ly"
\sourcefileline 0

\header {
  texidoc = "@code{TupletNumber} grobs are always inside slurs.
This may not work if the slur starts after the tuplet.  "

}

\version "2.12.0"

\paper {
  ragged-right = ##t
%  #(define debug-slur-scoring #t)
}

\relative c' {
  \slurUp
  \override TupletBracket #'bracket-visibility = ##f
  \override Slur #'(details region-size)  = #6

  \times 2/3
  {
    c(  g'  c,)
  }