Re: (tuplet . around) causes regtests to fail to compile

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: (tuplet . around) causes regtests to fail to compile
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:31:11 -0600

On 10/28/10 7:54 AM, "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 10/27/10 11:32 PM, "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> However, I do have the original doc-build error, which would
>>> presumably be the same problem as the regtest failure: [...]
>>>
>>>  c7/lily-4bb72c87.ly
>>
>> The compilation of this file fails?  Which snippet is that?
>
> By looking at out/lybook-db/c7/, you can see the following:
>
> \sourcefilename "slur-tuplet.ly"

But when I manually compile this regtest, I get:

sorensen2:lilypond Carl$ lilypond input/regression/slur-tuplet.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.13.38
Processing `input/regression/slur-tuplet.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `slur-tuplet.ps'...
Converting to `./slur-tuplet.pdf'...
success: Compilation successfully completed

HTH,

Carl