Re: regression tests for white mensural ligature enhancements (issue3989

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: regression tests for white mensural ligature enhancements (issue3989049)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 19:20:45 +0000

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:17:46AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> Just some minor syntax changes to make it read better. I hope no one is
> offended.

Not offended, but unfortunately I already pushed it.  Could you
make these changes to git?

I don't want to slow down code development by asking non-English
speakers to revise text a lot.  As long as the doc team can
understand it, I think it's best for programmers to be
programming.

> Documentation/notation/ancient.itely:500:
> General: There is an inconsistency using 'notehead' vs 'note head', so
> we need to pick one and stick with it. There is nothing in the CG (yet)
> and so we could make a policy if someone has a strong opinion on this.

address@hidden:~/src/lilypond/Documentation/contributor$ grep
notehead *
doc-work.itexi:@emph{Note head} NOT notehead.

that seems like a pretty clear policy.  I didn't check this in the
patch, though.