Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 17:48:56 +0000

This comment of mine from Mark's patch still applies, even after these
changes:

I've looked at the compiled version now.  It's nicely
written, but my concern is that this is no longer written
in 'reference' style.  To me, parts of it seem more
suited to the LM.  The idea of the NR is that people
already well-familiar with LilyPond can quickly find a
keyword or syntax they have forgotten, without having to
wade through introductory material.  That process was
easier with the old layout.  I'll not object to this
change, but we ought to do it only after explicit
agreement from others that this style of writing is
acceptable in the NR.

IIRC Carl agreed with this, and suggested reworking it
for the LM.

Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/