Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:03:22 +0000

Reviewers: Graham Percival, lilyfan_orange.fr, Trevor Daniels, t.daniels_treda.co.uk, james.lowe_datacore.com, graham_percival-music.ca,

Message:
Second draft been posted. I couldn't work out how to do one request so
this has not been changed.

Putting the tagline in an @lilypond without having the need for a whole
page to print.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode526
Documentation/notation/input.itely:526: @subsection Creating titles,
headers, and footers