Re: GOP-PROP 3: C++ formatting

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 3: C++ formatting
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 18:48:36 +0100

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 05:43:26PM +0000, Keith OHara wrote:

> I am surprised you did not turn first to good old indent.  Thu gnu guys give
> an
> option set for use with indent.

indent(1) can't handle C++ code.  I forget exactly what made it
barf, but I think it was templates.  It might have even been
classes, though.  I've heard a rumor that they're working on
updating it for C++ as well, but I haven't seen any results from
that.

I took a quick look at bcpp as well, but I didn't think it was
worth putting it on the list to discuss here.