Re: Ends of barlines are hidden in staff lines. (issue4809057)

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Ends of barlines are hidden in staff lines. (issue4809057)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:15:34 -0600

On 7/30/11 10:07 AM, "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>
wrote:

> 2011/7/29 Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>:
>
>> then again, if the barline is horizontally aligned, it may not be a
>> problem. I think the problem may still occur if you stop/start staves
>> half-way the page, but we may decide it's not important enough.
>
> Actually, there is a problem with stop/start staves already - see
> attached.  Maybe staff lines shouldn't be rounded?  I know that we
> round most things, but i think it's not that much important in case of
> stafflines, and changing this would fix the problem...

I think that the stop/start staves is currently exactly what it should do.
It stops the staff at a location, and starts the staff at the same location.
It reflects the commands that have been issued.  If the staff is continuous,
there is no indication that the staff has been stopped and started.

Thanks,

Carl