not all doc "clean-ups" are good

From: Graham Percival
Subject: not all doc "clean-ups" are good
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:11:44 -0700

Hi Werner,

Please read:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/lilypond-formatting
in particular the point about #.  I am willing to reconsider this
policy if you make a good argument against it, but please revert
  2763b2de261e4f6263e2d4751b45d7c40f1ef7ea
until/unless there is an official policy change on this matter.

I know that the existing docs are not particularly consistent on
this point, so I see where the confusion came from.

I'm also not convinced that the "insert breakpoints after slashes"
is a great change.  This makes the documentation source look
really cludgy; is there no way that the breakpoints could be
specified automatically?