Re: not all doc "clean-ups" are good

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: not all doc "clean-ups" are good
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 07:29:49 +0100

Werner LEMBERG wrote Friday, August 19, 2011 6:38 AM

In particular, many locations which I've fixed (at least in my
opinion) were talking about, say, `#t' and `#foo' at the same time,
which I consider *very* confusing.  There are two possiblities to
fix it: Either by saying `#t' and `foo', or by saying `##t' and
`#foo'. I've decided to use the former, following the advice in the
paragraph I've cited first in this email.

If you think that it's better to do it the other way, I can change
this, no problem. However, I would like to here some arguments (or maybe you can give me links to a previous discussion which I've missed
apparently)...

No, what you did is correct.  This is the way it is introduced
in the Learning Manual.  See
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/learning/modifying-context-properties

Trevor

-----