Re: Creates a Flag grob. (issue 4922042)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Creates a Flag grob. (issue 4922042)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:56:22 -0300

quick remarks

- Why are the flags called "maybe"flags in the engraver?
- Currently, the stem already does width/2 X-offset, can't you
piggyback on that?
- You're copying me and jan's name in the header. If anythingn, you
should probably put your own.

(we could consider just using "The lilypond authors" as name at the
top everywhere).