Re: Creates a Flag grob. (issue 4922042)

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Creates a Flag grob. (issue 4922042)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 06:16:47 +0000

On 2011/08/22 01:56:23, hanwenn wrote:
quick remarks

- Why are the flags called "maybe"flags in the engraver?

Because we don't know if they are for-real flags until auto beaming has
finished doing its thing (and all of the flags with beams are killed).
I can change it to flags_ or flags_to_maybe_kill_.

- Currently, the stem already does width/2 X-offset, can't you
piggyback on that?

Yes (I'll write this into the code and you'll see it in a new patch
after I get more comments).

- You're copying me and jan's name in the header. If anythingn, you
should probably put your own.

OK - I figured put yours as all I did was copy and paste the code, but I
can do this.

(we could consider just using "The lilypond authors" as name at the
top everywhere).

I'm a fan of this.  git blame already shows who did what (that said, I
was git blaming the other day and a lot of things show up as Graham
Percival because of the great indenting push of 2011 - is there a way to
see multiple layers in git blame?).

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/4922042/