Re: Add support for custom ledger positions, using two new staff-symbol

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Add support for custom ledger positions, using two new staff-symbol properties (issue 4974075)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:21:05 +0100

On 16 September 2011 12:50, Peekay Ex <address@hidden> wrote:

> The CG doesn't mention this for reg test checking.

Indeed, it only mentions this for debugging.

> Is this something I should be doing now and if so does it matter where
> this switch comes in the syntax?

It's part of the configure process, so either

./autogen.sh --disable-optimising

or

(out-of-tree build with --noconfigure)
../configure --disable-optimising

You'll have to do `make bin-clean' before reconfiguring to ensure the
binary is built properly if you're not starting from scratch.

Cheers,
Neil