Re: Add support for custom ledger positions, using two new staff-symbol

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Add support for custom ledger positions, using two new staff-symbol properties (issue 4974075)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 09:40:12 +0000

Hi,

i see that i'm the owner of the tracker issue 1193 (and i suppose that
Piers doesn't have git push ability), so i guess that it's for me to
push.  However, i don't understand some things:
- what exactly shall i push?
- is this Rietveld issue up-to-date? I see that it was last modified
week ago, while the discussion at the tracker is more recent (for
example i see staff-ledger-internal.ly attached to
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1193#c23 , but it's
not here)
- if the patch was indeed modified after the countdown, should it have
another countdown before pushing?

cheers,
Janek

http://codereview.appspot.com/4974075/