Re: replacement git-cl

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: replacement git-cl
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:03:04 +0200

On Sep 26, 2011, at 4:36 AM, Graham Percival wrote:

> Please use
>  https://github.com/gperciva/git-cl
> instead of the current git-cl.  To configure, add a file called
>  google.login
> to your lilypond srcdir, in the format
> username
> password
>
> This updated git-cl will:
> - create an issue with Patch-new to code.google.com, including a
>  link to your rietveld issue of course
> or
> - update an existing issue with your Patch-new link if you include
>  "fix xyz" or "issue xyz" in your patch description

Hey Graham,

Thanks for doing this!

I just tested it with my patch for issue 1929.

It looks like it created a new issue on the tracker (1937), although I put
"Issue 1929" in the message describing this patch set:

address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git cl upload origin/master
 lily/stem-tremolo.cc |    3 ++-
This branch is associated with issue 5133042. Adding patch to that issue.
Upload server: codereview.appspot.com (change with -s/--server)
Message describing this patch set: Should be associated with Issue 1929.
Loaded authentication cookies from /home/mikesol/.codereview_upload_cookies
Issue updated. URL: http://codereview.appspot.com/5133042
Tracker issue done
address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$

Cheers,