Re: replacement git-cl

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: replacement git-cl
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 20:51:24 +0200

On 26/09/2011 4:36 AM, Graham Percival wrote:
Please use
   https://github.com/gperciva/git-cl
instead of the current git-cl.  To configure, add a file called
   google.login
to your lilypond srcdir, in the format
username
password

This updated git-cl will:
- create an issue with Patch-new to code.google.com, including a
   link to your rietveld issue of course
or
- update an existing issue with your Patch-new link if you include
   "fix xyz" or "issue xyz" in your patch description

There will still be rough edges, but the projecthosting_upload.py
part of the new git-cl is pretty small and should be easy to
patch.  Problem reports and patches are most welcome.

Once this script is fully tested and working, it will relieve a
lot of our current frustrations.  Please switch to it -- even if
there's a problem with the new parts of the script, the original
behavior of the rietveld upload is completely unchanged, so you
lose nothing!

I tried this. Rietveld issue was created, but google page issue gave me an error. Attaching

--
Julien